Monday, May 16, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gift Day 1

I know I am not a room mom this year - but I usually am and so I out of habit I sent a gift for the teacher each day of the week. I LOVE my kids teachers and this is a great week to show how much we appreciate them. Like many others, I find many of my ideas online....here's what we did this year:

Post It Note Holder with personalized pens


These are pretty simple and easy to make although it took me a while to find the 5x7 acrylic horizontal frame. I made the design on the computer but I've seen people make them with scrapbook paper and they are darling as well.

Sometimes I see an idea and decide to make it and then find that it cost more than I thought so this year I'm gonna post how much it project cost so I can decide if it is something that I want to do again.

Post It Note Project
5x7 acrylic frame (Hobby Lobby) - 2.47
Scrapbook Design - FREE
Post It Note - $1.00
Pens (Walmart or Dollar Tree) -$1.00
Paper for inside pen - FREE
Total Cost Approx $3.47

No comments:

Post a Comment