Sunday, December 20, 2009

Primary Teacher Gifts

I always have a hard time deciding what to get for Primary teachers. I want to do something to thank them and let them know that I appreciate what they do for my kids - BUT money is also tight around Christmas and what do you get for a Primary Teacher.
I have made some of these for birthdays and thought - why not use them for Christmas?? Have you tried Warm Delights? If not, you should!! They are really yummy. I used a legal size of paper and designed a wrap to fit around the Warm Delight and then had each of my kids draw or write a note to their teacher. Calista drew a pic of her Primary class

Chance drew a pic of him and his teacher outside the church.

Hailey drew a pic of her sitting in class raising her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment