Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkins

There are all sorts of pumpkins out there in the world wide web right now...and I have my eye on a few of them.

I started with these ones because I already had a spare 2x4 sitting around in the garage.

The original idea can be found HERE:

I'm not sure how she attached her stems but I drilled a hole in the top of the pumpkin and the bottom of the stem and then used a dowel to connect the two pieces. Does that make sense? So they are attached, but you can turn the stem to the side if you want to just for a different look.

Also, we painted ours different colors - except for Chance - he wanted ALL of his to be the same color.

Chance decided that he wanted to make faces on his - so his looks like this on one side and then he cut pumpkin faces out of black paper and glued them onto the other side...depending on what he wants..he can turn them either way. Smart little kid..

Here's the finished project!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment