Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Festival Centerpieces


So, my cute Beehive Presidency decided that it would be fun to help with the Fall Festival. Usually our ward has a carnival so the girls thought it would be fun to plan a game for the night and be in charge of it. Well, they decided NOT to do a carnival this year so we asked if we could help with decorations and the activities chairman asked if we could make centerpieces.

Now comes the tricky part...we had to make 21 centerpieces with $20.

Hahahahahahahaha!! Pretty funny, huh??

Well, I set to work searching the internet for something inexpensive - but also something that the girls could help make. It had to be something that could be made at one night's activity.

So, after much searching, I decided that the paper strip pumpkins would be easy easy easy and cheap cheap cheap. We ended up making 63 of them. WOW!!

But I wasn't sure how to display them on the table - luckily my mom was in town. So, we ventured in and out of several stores and finally decide don these. Paper plate resting on a paper bowl...but they actually looked really good. I wish I had taken a picture at the festival because they look so cute on all the tables!!

Here are ALL 21 centerpieces!!!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know how you made these, they are cute and I too am on a budget for our school!

    ReplyDelete