Friday, October 15, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Sometimes it LITERALLY takes me YEARS to get a project done!! Hahaha..I'm not kidding!!

Years ago (I know this because we still lived in West Jordan) - I came across this blog that used rain gutters for bookshelves. I know ya'll have probably seen them. You can google "rain gutter bookshelves" and TONS of pages will show up.

Well, I finally got around to doing mine!!! I was getting overrun by books and needed to do something. (Getting rid of them is NOT an option! )

So, I put on my big girl pants and FINALLY got around to making some. They are SUPER easy and now I wish I had done it sooner. I actually used a metal one by my front door because I wanted it to be magnetic. I used vinyl ones in the playroom. I have one more piece of rain gutter and I just need to cut it up and I'll put some in my kid's rooms by their beds. They LOVE to read books at night before bed - but they usually end up just stacking them on the floor.

Without further ado....here they are!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! They look great! Love the idea of having the metal ones to be magnetic! Want to do some in my house!?!??! :)

    ReplyDelete