Tuesday, January 25, 2011

6 MONTHS!!!


It took me 6 MONTHS from start to finish to get this done!! I cut this out about 6 months ago and finally finished it up in less than 1 hour!! Haha! It's super easy and ridiculous that it took so long - but it's just one of those things that I had a hard time getting around to.

So, I've seen these everywhere on the internet and thought they would be super cute in my girl's bathroom. I cut the bodice of the dress out of mdf board that I had sitting in my garage. I used modge podge to glue some scrapbook paper onto the board. I bought some coordinating tulle and cut it into the desired length. I sewed mine together along the top and then glued it onto the board - but I'm sure you could skip the sewing part and just glue it onto the board.

Add some ribbon and your ready to go!!

I may go back and add a ribbon to the top to hang it from.

click HERE to check out some of the example on the internet:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cindy! I just wanted to let you know that I fearuted your teacher appreciation ideas (gifts and door decorations) on my blog. I absolutely LOVE your Pinkalicious door! So stinkin' cute! I am sure there will be a lot of comments about it. I wanted to let you know that for some reason your slide show of your past doors didn't show up so I couldn't see/feature those. If you figure out what my problem is and still want me to feature those, let me know and I would love to put them on my blog. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and leading me to find your great ideas!!
    Allison
    www.room-mom101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete