Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Christmas Countdown

And just because Christmas is only 4 months away - I thought I better get a jump on this one - a countdown to Christmas. (I made something with this paper last Christmas and needed more to make this but I couldn't find any. So, I searched the internet and found it has been digitalized..OH I love my digital papers!!!) Instructions can be found HERE

Here are some activities that you could list on the back side of the square: Of course, I arrange them to fit my schedule!! :)

Donate canned goods
Deliver gifts to neighbors
Drive around & see Christmas lights
Open a gift
Make sugar cookies
Purchase gifts for a needy child
Read Christmas story
Sing or listen to Christmas songs
Camp out around the Christmas tree
Make an ornament
What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? (Frostbite)
Create a snowscape w/ shaving cream and action figures
What do snowmen eat for breakfast? (Snowflakes)
Make a gift for your teacher
Blindfold kids and guess holiday scents (pine, gingerbread, holly, mistletoe, cinnamon)
Write your letter to Santa
Get out of chores free
Write a Christmas story together
Watch a Christmas movies



No comments:

Post a Comment