Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!

Yay!!  It's Halloween!  I love Halloween!  I am a website stalker when it comes to crafts and this was something that I saw YEARS ago and have wanted to copy for a long time - a SLURPEE costume.
I  used the following items:
2 hulu hoops (dollar store)
2 blue tabecloths
2 white tablecloths
red vinyl
rope
several yards of tulle (your color choice)
a lot of packing tape  (haha)

You could use canvas fabric to make this more durable but I was wanting something cheap and so I used plastic tablecloths and just taped them up.

She was adorable - the only drawback - it was awkward to wear during school hours but still one of the most original costumes I've made.

OK - and this was just an adorable costume made by a friend of mine.  It's from the movie Soul Surfer.  LOVED THIS COSTUME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment